If you do not agree with any part of these Conditions, do not visit or use Our Website. If you use any part of Our Website you agree to these Conditions. If you do not want to agree to these Conditions, do not use Our Website.
Changes to these Conditions.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Conditions or any of Our Policies at any time for any reason, and by visiting or using Our Website after the posting of a modification, you accept the modification. Any changes will be effective only after the effective date of the change and will not affect any dispute arising prior to the effective date of the change.
If you elect to register on Our Website, you must provide your real name, address, phone number, and email address. You must ensure that all registration information you give us is complete, accurate and truthful and that you keep such information up to date at all times. We reserve the right to reject any registration and to refuse service to anyone for any reason, in our sole and absolute discretion. We reserve the right to terminate Your Account immediately and without notice to you at any time and for any reason, including, without limitation, if you provide false or incorrect information when you register or if you don’t keep your information up to date.
Shortly after you have accepted and agreed to these Conditions, the password that you create will be activated to enable you to access the password-protected portions of Our Website. You must not share your password with anyone else. It is your responsibility to remember and protect your password and you must not disclose it to any other person. Remember to choose a strong password, including numbers, capital letters, special characters, etc., and one that is not typically found in a dictionary. You shall not access or use Our Website by means of any automated program, expert system, electronic agent or “bot,” and shall not give any person or entity access to Our Website. You may never use someone else’s account, username or password without permission. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and Your Account, and you shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Your Account. You agree to notify us immediately if you discover any unauthorized use of your password or Your Account or any other breach of security.
The Services on Our Website.
We reserve the right to change Our Website and any or all of the services available on or through it at any time from time to time or to discontinue Our Website or any or all of the services available through it at any time. We make no guarantees that Our Website is available and free of bugs and other errors. We may suspend all or part of Our Website or your access to it from time to time, for various reasons, including, but not limited to, (i) maintenance procedures or repairs performed by us; (ii) equipment failures; (iii) congestion of the network; or (iv) interruption of telecommunication or digital transmission links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for these periodic interruptions in Our Website.
- You acknowledge that we, our Affiliates or licensors, own all IP in Our Property. We legally own a wide range of intellectual property rights used in and relating to Our Website, including (without limitation): (a) the trademarks “hibu”, “Yell” and related logos; (b) the design, text, graphics, articles, blogs and other Content of the web pages on Our Website (excluding any Content or Comments you provide to us as referenced in Section 10 below), together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages, other than those which we use under licence; and (c) in all the software used in relation to Our Website, other than that which we use under licence.
- All IPR in Content, data or other materials provided by us, shall be owned by us, our Affiliates or licensors. We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal and limited license to access and use Our Website. Subject to Our Policies, you may link to the home page of Our Website. However, you must not use our trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, trade dress, meta-tags or other hidden text without our express written permission (which may be granted or withheld in our absolute discretion).
- You must not: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, reduce Our Website to human perceivable form or create derivative works based upon Our Website or any part thereof; (b) except to the extent permitted by law or under these Conditions, copy, modify, duplicate, frame, mirror, republish, download (other than for the purposes of page caching), display, transmit or reproduce any portion of Our Website in any form or by any means or exploit Our Website for commercial purposes, without our express written permission (which may be granted or withheld in our absolute discretion); (c) disable any licensing or control features of Our Website or in any way interfere with features which enforce limitations on use of Our Website; (d) introduce into Our Website any Malware; (e) merge Our Website with another program; (f) remove, obscure, or alter any notice of the copyright or other proprietary legends on Our Website; (g) sublicense, assign, translate, rent, lease, lend, resell for profit, distribute or otherwise assign or transfer access to Our Website to any third party not authorized under these Conditions; (h) use, or allow the use of, Our Website in contravention of any federal, state, local, foreign or other applicable law, or rules or regulations of regulatory or administrative organizations; (i) use ‘screen scraping’, any automated algorithm, device, method, system, software or manual process to access, use, search, copy, monitor or extract material (in whole or in part) from Our Website unless we have given our express written permission (which may be granted or withheld in our absolute discretion); (j) artificially increase the number of click counts or click-throughs for any listing or seller, including by any manual means (such as repeatedly clicking on adverts or refreshing pages), any automated means (such as computer-generated search requests or similar devices) or asking someone to carry out these activities (including by offering any benefit or incentive); (k) otherwise act in a fraudulent, illegal, malicious or negligent manner when using Our Website; or (l) use the information of other users of Our Website for the purposes of solicitation, advertising, unsolicited marketing, spam or harassment.
- We have the right to investigate your online activities for 'click-fraud' or any similar activity, and you agree to provide reasonable help with these matters. Except as expressly provided herein, we reserve all rights with respect to Our Website, and may pursue all legally available options under both civil and criminal laws (and may cooperate with law enforcement agencies) in the event of any violations.
- You must not use Our Website: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us or our Affiliates; (c) to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists; (d) to provide any kind of commercial information service; (e) as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity; (f) to tamper with, update or change any part of Our Website; (g) in a way that affects how Our Website is run; (h) in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us; or (i) using any automated means, to monitor or copy Our Website or its Content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how Our Website works.
- You must not systematically extract and/or re-use any or all of Our Website or its Content without our express written permission (which may be granted or withheld in our absolute discretion). In particular (and without limiting the generality of the foregoing), you may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract for re-use (whether once or many times) all or a substantial part of Our Website.